Wednesday, December 14, 2011

4. nighttime.

        Audrey just got home after a couple hours of studying... She made some pasta and is heading to bed. I have been on the computer for the past 2 hours or so researching places to go so I am not so aimlessly wandering around the streets of Paris. I have a good long list of things to do tomorrow and over the weekend. Audrey and I have decided that we need to make an indefinite plan of our days because we never can decide on what we want to do or where we want to go. Ha! 
        So tomorrow I am meeting up with the girl I met on the plane, we have some shops we are going to go see, a café that I want to try and an ice cream shop I have herd people rave about. I also was invited to a gallery opening that my friend Richard is taking photos at so tomorrow before Audrey and I go to her friends party we are going to the opening. It will be fun I think, food, people, photos, etc! 
       After reading a few blogs of what to do, what to see, I hav come to the conclusion that I need to do more of 2 things. That is spend money on clothes.... and spend money on food. Which is a hard thing when I am working with a budget... I will try my best though, I have to say I am not in Paris that often ;)
     Au revoir for now. Time for some reading and sleep.

2 comments: