Wednesday, December 14, 2011

2.


I just woke up to the sound of rain on the window and the realization I am in Paris, what a beautiful notion. I thought I would have a slow morning today instead of rushing out as soon as I could just because its my first. It is 11 30 and Audrey gets home at 2 so I will still be able to have a couple hours out on my own. I am going to wander down to the Eiffel Tower. I am having some earl grey, yogurt and banana that I bought at the supermarket last night. Then after all this email checking Ill be off!
Audrey and I share a bed, that folds up into a couch. How romantic no? She was off early this morning before it got light so i was able to sleep in which was lovely. 
I am going to get dressed soon, prepare for the cold and damp that is outside. Not like yesterday, yesterday was beautiful. 
I am on my second cup of tea... that I make in the microwave to heat up the water and then I am going to wash up a little. I cleaned the apartment this morning. Wiped down counters and the bathroom, washed the dishes in the sink, swept and made our bed. It looks great now! Phew
I will eat and enjoy, we bought cheese last night for dinner but last minute ended up meeting Orlando. It was so lovely actually. He paid for dinner and the place we wandered in off the street was actually quite delicious. I had an omlette, glass of red and we all shared a salad. I bought a little bottle of spanish red wine on the plane, Cheered to Da(my grandpa) and it put me RIGHT to sleep. It was perfect.
I have to go buy an adaptor today so I can charge my phone! Audrey and I have been trying to speak in each others languages... She is really good but me not so much! Ha... but I am picking up on words which did not happen last time I was here at all! Oh my, I just looked outside and it is pouring!! Well... hopefully I can find an umbrella in her little place, I dont see signs of one anywhere though.

No comments:

Post a Comment